GYM FACILITY POLICY:
Every member must check in at the reception desk with their own member card. You are required to have your member card at all times when checking-in, but if you forget your member card, you can access the gym by showing an original driver’s license, Macau ID, Picture Name Card, or passport. If you lost your member card, you would have to renew a new one for $100 MOP.
ATTIRE/ TOWEL POLICY
Macao Fitness requires you to wear appropriate clothing and footwear while in its facilities. Here are general guidelines: gym shorts, T-shirts, jogging, aerobic and sweat outfits are all right for exercising or aerobics, but street clothes/shoes and jeans are not allowed. No street or black-soled shoes permitted. You must have a small towel provided by Macao Fitness with you during workouts to protect and clean the machines you use.
GENERAL POLICIES FOR MINORS
To join, all minors need the financial guaranty of a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must sign the membership agreement.
Minors 12 – 17: May use Macao Fitness facilities without being accompanied by a parent or guardian if the minor is a member signed & paid by the parents/ guardian.
Macao Fitness reserves the right, in its discretion, to require that a parent or guardian accompany a minor.
MEMBERSHIP EXTENSION/FREEZE POLICY:
Macao Fitness will only freeze/extend your membership if you provide an advanced notice after your injury/or cause within 7 days maximum of the accident with a certified doctor’s supporting documents. You must provide Macao Fitness with a verified doctor’s certificate stating your name, date, medical disability or injury, and doctor’s advice that will prevent you from using Macao Fitness facilities. Freeze period will be determined by Macao Fitness*.
I AM PREGNANT, I WANT TO FREEZE MY MEMBERSHIP
First of all, Congratulations! If your doctor suggests that you are medically unable to use the club facility during your pregnancy, you can request a medical freeze for up to 9 months total. You must provide a doctor’s letter at the time stating your name, date, and doctor’s advice of requesting a pregnancy freeze.*
*Macao Fitness reserves the right to reject your extension depending upon the type of your membership or if the medical certificate is deemed invalid.
You may suspend for a maximum of 14 days in one calendar year, depending on your membership, and if you are going for a holiday or in any reasons leaving Macau for a short while. You are allowed to suspend once in one calendar year. This will also subject to a 300MOP suspension fee.
*Macao Fitness may approve or deny your request for an extended freeze for reasons other than those listed above.
*Membership freeze or pause or extension does not apply on any of our promotion membership programs, and one month membership. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Macao Fitness reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
PERSONAL TRAINING PURCHASE AGREEMENT:
- All personal training sessions shall be 60 minutes in length unless otherwise stated and must be paid in advance.
- All personal training sessions must be booked in advance.
- If you (the client) book up to 3 hours sessions or more consecutively with no show/attendance, your 4th consecutive booked session and above will not be charged until our Personal Trainer Manager investigates the issue, if you have any concerns please contact our Manager.
- All personal training sessions are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- A late arrival for session will result in the session being shortened by an equivalent amount of time.
- If you arrived late for your booked sessions for more than 30 minutes, your session will be charged automatically with no refund.
- Your trainer may choose to stop a session if he/she feels you should not continue for ANY reason.
- There will be no extensions for any unused expired training sessions, unless renewing a new package.
- There will be no refund for any unused or expired training sessions, unless the reason is supported by a doctor’s certified letter indicating that physical activity must be terminated. With supporting documents, a full refund will be given on any unused training session(s).
- For certain medical injuries/ pregnancy, a credit will be given to the client and will be held maximum 12 months, after which the client will forfeit his/her training sessions.
- Macao Fitness reserves the right to assign a different trainer for any reason(s).
- You require an ACTIVE membership to book and use our Personal Training service.
PERSONAL TRAINING CANCELLATION POLICY:
All sessions are pre-arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. In order for effective use of time, all clients are asked to give a 12- 24 hour notice when canceling an appointment.
This means a cancellation should be made at least 12 hours before the scheduled appointment by calling/ texting Your Trainer directly (Monday appointments must be canceled by Saturday).
Personal training sessions cancelled less than 12 hours of the scheduled appointment will be billed a single session and deducted from your account.
Very Important: If you call the day of your scheduled session to “reschedule” that session is a cancellation as you must provide the minimum notice as stated above.
Yoga Class Etiquettes:
- Please leave your shoes outside of the studio.
- Keep yourself silent during class.
- This allows you and others to focus more without disturbances.
- Leave your phone outside of the studio.
- Please leave it in your locker. That way you can fully focus and disconnect, and not disturb others during the class. If you must bring it, please leave it on silent.
- Arrive early to class.
- This gives you time to find space, unroll your mat, and collect your props without disturbing anyone, and getting in the right mindset.
- Plan to stay for the whole class.
- Use the toilet before getting into class. If you must leave early, let the yoga instructor know before the class starts. Please refrain yourself from leaving during the class too often, especially without special reasons in order to avoid disturbing other members.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Wear breathable fabrics and comfortable clothing that you can move in.
- Please do not bring food or drinks other than water into the class.
- Let the instructor know if you have physical issues or preferences before the class starts.
- Return the mat and props back after class.
- Be respectful.
- To the instructor, to other members, and to yourself.
- Listen, focus, and follow the instructions of the yoga instructor.