Macau’s first 270° Immersive Fitness™ studio
Immersive Fitness™ is an experience that projects cinema-quality video content onto the screen of a purpose-built studio, while instructors cue exercise moves to synchronise perfectly with the music and graphics.
LesMills The TRIP™, the first in a series of Immersive Fitness™ programmes, is a cycle class unlike anything you have ever seen before. Climb steep glaciers, ride through a space-age city or race your way through a digital velodrome without leaving the comfort of the studio.
For further information, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- Les Mills The Trip™ Class schedule are decided by Macao Fitness and are subject to change at any time.
- There is a limit to the number of participants in each Les Mills The Trip™ Class. Macao Fitness does not guarantee you a place in any class. Class tickets will be given at the reception at least 30 minutes before the class on a first come, first served basis.
- In order to participate the Les Mills The Trip™ Class, please check-in at the reception at least 15 minutes before the start of the class.
Les Mills The Trip™ Etiquette
- All classes start on time. Please check-in at the Front Desk 15 minutes and get a class ticket before class to reserve your bike.
- Please do not leave the studio while the class is in progress.
- Do not bring mobile phones or any other electronic devices into class.
- Ensure that you are wearing proper workout shoes and attire.
- Please do not save places for others as our classes are on a first come, first served basis.
If you suffer from migraines, motion sickness or epilepsy, or are affected by strobe lighting, flashing, rapid imagery changes and other special effects, this class may not be suitable for you. Please consult your doctor before attempting this workout.