Personal Trainer: Jeffrey Nungay
- How long it took you for this transformation?
-It took me 4 to 5 months for this transformation.
02. From what weight did you start and what’s your current weight now?
-I was 97kg when I started, and I went down to 78kg. Now, I am 80kg as I am currently gaining muscle.
03. How has Macao Fitness, and Jeffrey helped you throughout your journey?
-Macao Fitness is the only platform in Macau where they provided what I needed to start and go through with my fitness journey with the help of their gym equipment and group fitness classes, including the guidance of Jeffrey’s personal training lessons, and his Power Abs/Bum/Legs classes.
04. How is your training schedule? How many times per week do you train and what body parts you train?
-I train 6 times a week with compound training for muscle building, and including Jeffrey’s Power Abs/Bum/Legs classes.
Monday: Chest + shoulders
Tuesday: Power Abs/Bum/Legs class
Wednesday: Back + Triceps
Friday: Shoulders + Traps
Saturday: Power Abs/Bum/Legs Class
05. What is your typical day diet? How many meals?
Meal 1: Broccoli, Chicken breast/fish with a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
Meal 2: 1 water based canned tuna and vegetables
Meal 3: Lean meat (chicken, fish or shrimp), sweet potato, vegetables
Meal 4: Egg whites and sweet potatoes
Meal 5: Medium banana and a handful of mixed nuts
Meal 6: Same as meal 2